Why wait for me to arrive at your local performing arts center when you can have me in your home? Beyond connecting more privately, the experience of sharing music in an intimate space is comparable to nothing. As I do more house concerts, I find this to be my favorite format for performing. My hosts and I share memories that will always be unique to us.
A house concert is a focused listening event and is not intended for cocktail parties, weddings, etc. Living rooms, patios, backyards, and basements, I’ve seen them all transformed to an exclusive music showcase. They are on a first come, first serve basis and are usually booked around my touring or acting schedule. Wanna know more? Fill out our submission form and someone from my team will get back to you shortly. – Levi
PAST PRIVATE EVENT PHOTOS
House Concert Guidelines
A house concert is an invitation-only concert in someone’s home, presented by a host who does not profit from the event.
Most house concerts are traditionally…
- Held indoors in someone’s house, apartment, or a community room.
- Attended by 20-50 people
- Host will typically collect a suggested donation from guests, either at the door or during a break.
- Known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner
- Attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, co-workers, and maybe a few fans of the artist.
- Attended by a 25-60 age group
- Performed with a very small sound system or no amplification
- Very intimate — the audiences sit close and are attentive
- Performed either in one 90 minute set or two 40-minute sets with a 20-minute break.
- A House Concert is a collaboration…