By visiting this website (hereafter known as “the website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy (including as updated or amended from time to time). If, for any reason, you do not agree to the terms of this policy, please refrain from using the website immediately.
WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the website or contact us by email, social media, telephone or other methods, we may collect and process the following data about you.
- Forms filled out by you on the website
- Content of correspondence with us by phone, email or otherwise
- Site registration
- Subscriptions or product orders placed on the website
- Participation in commenting or other social media functionality on the website
- Reporting a website error and requesting support for the website
WHAT IT IS WE COLLECT
With regard to each of your visits to the website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type/version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from the website
- Pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download or page errors, lengh of your visit,page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from any page on the website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We work closely with third parties (including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify and others, search information providers, credit reference agencies, third parties who enable sign on functionality and social network integration) and may receive information about you from them.
If you choose to use the features on the website that connect your online profiles or social media accounts (“Connected Accounts”), we may collect any information that you permit through your settings on the Connected Accounts. For example, if you log in to our site using your Spotify account and choose to allow Spotify to share your information with us, we may collect that information. Information we receive from Connected Accounts with your consent may include email address, first and last name, location (hometown and country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts, music you listen to, events you attend or other social activity. Please review your Connected Account privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Information you give to us or through Connected Accounts
We will use this information:
- To help us respond to your queries
- To provide you with information about Levi Kreis
- To plan events such as touring and live musical performances
- To plan upcoming musical genre choices for recorded and live musical performances
- To notify you about any changes to our services
- To manage your access to certain services
- To allow you to interact with the website, for example by posting comments or “liking” photos
- To allow you to share information from the website on third party social media platforms.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, quality assurance testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep the website safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the website about goods or services that may interest you
- To provide or permit third parties to provide targeted advertising via websites you visit about goods or services that you may find interesting
Information we may receive from other sources
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any company or third party (including plugins) listed below:
Bands in Town
Langley Design Group
Levi Kreis Productions, LLC.
Star IV Web Development
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF DATA
The security of your personal information is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or secure services controlled by third parties on our behalf. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and to use a secure/ strong password.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor do the companies knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent and in compliance with applicable laws.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website, our newsletters and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for.